A few Shoebox visitors have been sending me emails with screenshots like this one:
If you can see this post, and if you’re getting this error message when trying to read chapters, please send me a screenshot of the error to gro.aramolnull@aramol. Do not just send me this screenshot above. You need to make your own screenshot of the error you got. It will show me specific information about your visit. If your screenshot is this one from February 20th, then I can’t help you.
How to make your own screenshot: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
The screenshot will have this information that I need:
- The site that sent you here
- The date and time of your visit
- Your IP address
- Your browser’s User Agent metadata
Without that information, I can’t trace and fix the problem that is causing you to be blocked. Please make sure you send me that information either in a screenshot in email, or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
I think I may have found and fixed the issue, but I want to know for sure if anyone else is being blocked by mistake.
jan's PDF filesSite no longer exists :(
PDF Files created using the FREE Open Office suite.
- Were you blocked? Let me know! (If you can see this post)
- Own a piece of Shoebox starting tomorrow!
- Rewriting the Rules of Fiction – WSJ.com
- Welcome to the shiny new version of Shoebox in PDF!
- Here! Now! Take and enjoy an .epub and .mobi version of Shoebox!
- The Shoebox Project’s author Jaida Jones appears on CBS news!
- Part Twenty-Six: Five Photographs of Peter Pettigrew.
- Shoebox Potter and the Deathly Hellos
- Part Twenty-Five B: One Photostrip, One Good Morning Note, Some Death Eaters, and a Scene That Might Not Be Safe For Work. Also, a Surprise.
- Part Twenty-Five A: The Letters of Summer, Two Cheeky Photos and one Sandwich Colony.