This is from a Wall Street Journal article on Jaida, Rave, and the Shoebox Project from 2006.
Ms. Jones is best known for a series called “The Shoebox Project,” which she writes under the name “Jaida” with a writer named “Rave.” The story is a prequel of sorts, focusing on Harry Potter’s now deceased parents, along with two other wizards, Remus and Sirius, imagining them as teenage wizards finding themselves in high school during the 1970s. Interspersed in the text of the stories are scrawled notes that look like they were written by the characters themselves.
jan's PDF filesSite no longer exists :(
PDF Files created using the FREE Open Office suite.
- Were you blocked? Let me know! (If you can see this post)
- Own a piece of Shoebox starting tomorrow!
- Rewriting the Rules of Fiction – WSJ.com
- Welcome to the shiny new version of Shoebox in PDF!
- Here! Now! Take and enjoy an .epub and .mobi version of Shoebox!
- The Shoebox Project’s author Jaida Jones appears on CBS news!
- Part Twenty-Six: Five Photographs of Peter Pettigrew.
- Shoebox Potter and the Deathly Hellos
- Part Twenty-Five B: One Photostrip, One Good Morning Note, Some Death Eaters, and a Scene That Might Not Be Safe For Work. Also, a Surprise.
- Part Twenty-Five A: The Letters of Summer, Two Cheeky Photos and one Sandwich Colony.